• Welcome to Jose's Read Only Forum 2023.

Is Germany heading into a Electricity and Gas shortage?

Started by Theo Gottwald, July 13, 2022, 06:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

José Roca

"More than ever, Vladimir Putin resembles the captain of the Titanic: steaming full speed ahead towards disaster, deluded by inaccurate assumptions about his ship's invincibility, and blind to darkly looming hazards."
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/sep/24/russia-ukraine-putin-ship-of-fools-sinking-fast

Theo Gottwald

José Roca

Military-aged men fleeing Russia in droves. About 261,000 so far.

Theo Gottwald

Germany is now a failed state, after USA and english Military blew up the pipelines.
However i expect a reaction from Russia because "someone" destroyed Billions of their Inventory.
About the "Russians". These are mostly Muslim Men from Tadschikistan.
You will not like to have them in Spain.

José Roca

Theo Gottwald

Its just a matter of a few month then you will believe it also
and tell me other nonsense from the Mass-Media.

See:
Polen thanks USA for destroying Nordstream Pipline

José Roca

I don't have months to wait. According your prediction I'm going to die this autumn.

If you really believe that it is the British and Americans who have destroyed the pipeline, you have a serious problem: you are sick of putinism, and this is more deadly than covid.

Theo Gottwald

Meanwhile anybody knows that it was USA who blew up the Pipeline.
Hard for your to believe but it will soon be official.
Its easy ... the Pipeline was destroyed. But german gouvernment is so silent.
If anybody other then USA would have blown the Pipeline up, they would cry a lot.
Now they are so silent. So you know it can only be USA.

I wonder if they will also be going to destroy the Turk-Stream Pipeline and see how Erdogan will react.

Hint: We have more US-Troups in Germany then own Soldiers.
And we pay for them a lot of money.

PS: Do not call out for the end of your life, just be happy that you are healthy. Enough People have long term health problems after the vaccination.