• Welcome to Jose's Read Only Forum 2023.

I need to add a ToDo list to my every single projects

Started by Eros Olmi, August 24, 2007, 03:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eros Olmi

I have some ongoing development projects under Power Basic.
To develop under Power Basic I use Lynx + JellyFish.
I need to add a ToDo list for every project, each one must have its own list of things to fix, add and so on.

Under Lynx there is the Tools window where I can add different commands tools I can run by manual or automatically diring pre/post compilation time. And to each tool I can pass a command line argument (it can be also the project name or othe project params.

What I'm searching for is a ToDo application (quite advanced one not just simple ToDo that I can develop by myself) able to open project specific issues passing a parameter to command line. To be more precise something like been able to invoke using (for example):

MyToDoApplication.exe "c:\MyProjects\Project_001\ToDoList.whatever"
MyToDoApplication.exe "c:\MyProjects\Project_002\ToDoList.whatever"

In this way every project will have its own ToDo list.

Thanks a lot for any suggestion.
Eros
thinBasic Script Interpreter - www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community
Win7Pro 64bit - 8GB Ram - Intel i7 M620 2.67GHz - NVIDIA Quadro FX1800M 1GB

Eros Olmi

I think I've found something very interesting. Even the free version seems to work fine and has a lot of possibilities.

http://www.evernote.com/en/downloads/#EverNote

Just a security note. The first time you execute it it try to connect to internet. My ZoneAlarm Pro have blocked it.
From the second time on, it never try to connect. I will keep informed in case I see any other strange behave.
No problem with my anti-virus. I've tested under AVG and Trend Officescan Corporate.

Eros

thinBasic Script Interpreter - www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community
Win7Pro 64bit - 8GB Ram - Intel i7 M620 2.67GHz - NVIDIA Quadro FX1800M 1GB

Kent Sarikaya