• Welcome to Jose's Read Only Forum 2023.

Thanks José

Started by Greg Lyon, October 04, 2007, 10:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Lyon

I would just like to say thanks to José for all the good code and advice you make available here. I often download stuff. I will try and contribute if I can.

José Roca

You are welcome. I have to share your compliments with our moderators, that are providing amazing stuff and/or very interesting posts. I will continue to post wrappers and headers to make available to the PowerBASIC users as many libraries as possible.

Edwin Knoppert

Hey Jose, what's your day-time job?

You must be a millionare to have the time to check out all of your work you post.

:)

Paul Squires

Quote from: Edwin Knoppert on October 05, 2007, 10:49:56 PM
Hey Jose, what's your day-time job?

You must be a millionare to have the time to check out all of your work you post.

:)

I agree! That dude is like a machine! He never sleeps... just codes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I wish that I had half of José's energy.

Paul Squires
FireFly Visual Designer SQLitening Database System JellyFish Pro Editor
http://www.planetsquires.com

Kent Sarikaya

It is amazing the code that Jose puts out!! In my book he is a billionaire philanthropist programmer in spirit, sharing his wealth of knowledge, skill and code!

Eros Olmi

When passion is present ... :P
impossible becomes possible
thinBasic Script Interpreter - www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community
Win7Pro 64bit - 8GB Ram - Intel i7 M620 2.67GHz - NVIDIA Quadro FX1800M 1GB

Eros Olmi

Hey Josè,

I've seen all new posts about OpenGL/SDL.
If I will saw any posts in official PB forum or elsewhere stating it is not possible to create Games or Graphic applications using PB I will "digitally" kill the poster !!!

Thanks a a lot for all those new sources.
Ciao
Eros
thinBasic Script Interpreter - www.thinbasic.com | www.thinbasic.com/community
Win7Pro 64bit - 8GB Ram - Intel i7 M620 2.67GHz - NVIDIA Quadro FX1800M 1GB

Kent Sarikaya

I will just post here, but Jose thanks for the SDL Nehe examples and the standard c code library translations. It is mind boggling to think of the power you are giving us.
This forum is like a capacitor in an electronic circuit, building up and storing immense power waiting to be released by coders!! Thanks for so much work and effort!!

Petr Schreiber

Yes,

this site is really big PowerBASIC booster.
I appreciate especially conversion of OpenGL headers I can really trust, as well as nice look to DirectX 9 word as lot of things changed from DX7 :)

Petr

AMD Sempron 3400+ | 1GB RAM @ 533MHz | GeForce 6200 / GeForce 9500GT | 32bit Windows XP SP3

psch.thinbasic.com