• Welcome to Jose's Read Only Forum 2023.

AA Attack

Started by Zlatko Vid, April 28, 2021, 09:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlatko Vid

according to Ancient aliens ..they suggested that JohnRaspbarry STUPID BASIC master
we are not alone .... ;D  :o

Paul Yuen

Hi there
Who is that John Raspbarry  or John H1N1?
Am I missing something here?

Could he be an ancient alien too?

Anthon Com

Wah haha  ;D

sad but true

Zlatko Vid

latest news from JRS drama queen

QuoteCharles,

I have to assume you have a abandoned this forum like Jose abandoned his. I'm not going to spend thousands of dollars and my time to take abuse from creeps your language attracts

If I don't hear from you in the coming days, my efforts to host your forum is going to end.

John

maybe is really time to say good bye  to JRS hosting

Charles...you have
this place ...and

github:
https://github.com/Charles-Pegge/OxygenBasic

sourceForge ..where is discussion board:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/oxygenbasic/

...and i really don't see a reason to wasting your time and energy on troublemaker spikowski

Raymond Leech

Quote from: Zlatko Vid on May 05, 2021, 10:43:53 AM
maybe is really time to say good bye  to JRS hosting

Sorry for the smart-azz reply, but: "Ya think?"  Over the least 15 years, John's Wikipedia battles are phenomenal, his forum administration tactics are legendary, and his 'post editing' ability epic! Why anyone would have him host even a "Coming Soon" page is beyond my imagination.

Quotespend thousands of dollars
And didn't even have a UPS to keep the mini-pc server up during the power outage? Awesome!

Zlatko Vid

It looks that he turn-off his mini pc-server.

Charles Pegge

My last post made about 6 hours ago:

Hi John,

I am exhausted.

You can terminate this Forum. I am sure we will be able to manage without it. I will decouple the domain name in due course.

ps: only the oxygenbasic.org forum has been disabled, not the others on the server.

Zlatko Vid

if you can mange forum somewhere else then fine.
As i said before i am fine with sourceForge too.
Also this place is good to.

Charles Pegge

The disconnect was more sudden than I anticipated!

oxygenbasic.org routes straight through to github for now.

Zlatko Vid

yeah..as i expected from such a NOT normal person
github is fine ,but sF have board .
If you find a forum option let us known

Theo Gottwald

Hallo Charles, you are perfectly weöcome here any time.
And you have an own subforum as you know.

Johan Klassen

hello Charles Pegge :)
I hope that you recover soon

Charles Pegge

Thanks Theo, Let's give it a try.

Thanks Johan, I think my main problem is providing 24 hr care to my Mum with heavy lifting.

Johan Klassen

Charles, does your government offer some kind of living assistance for the elderly?
they could come say 3 times a week and bathe and do other cleaning in your mom's room
that would give you a bit of a break

Brian Alvarez

Well, i havent been pretty informed about the grudge ;D, but the OxygenBasic forum being taken down surprised me. :(

I hope you can continue (on your own step) to develop Oxygen in the future Charles. As i said before the forums were taken down,
Oxygen is a pretty good compiler and so far it has been able to handle pretty complex code. I will for sure follow it here in
JRF (?).

In other affairs... If john is really spending thousands of dollars in hosting a website, i find it reasonable that he took it down, but
I only spend like $140 a year for hosting and $15 for the domain name. Maybe its more expensive over there.

Also, Theo, these forums really need a hand, maybe a security certificate and some php work. Right now it leaves us open wide for
"hackers" to aquire our login credentials and cookies. Pretty unsafe.