• Welcome to Jose's Read Only Forum 2023.

Say GOODBYE to those who got 3 Vaxxinations

Started by Theo Gottwald, April 27, 2022, 09:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theo Gottwald

More and more people who did not hear the warning voices, and took the mRNA vaccination, get sick.

Many of these can now make an HIV/AIDs Test and they will be diagnosed with HIV.
There is a new word for this its called "VAIDS" for Vaccination AIDS.

One of the problems is, that the mRNA reprogrammed their cells to permanently produce Spike Proteins.
It never ends.

The Immune System however does not work like that. Its not able to permanently work on highest Level.
The permanent flooding with SPIKE Proteins overruns the Immune System.

And many of those vaccinated have only 20% of their original B- and T-Cell Immune Capabilities left.
Now those Immune-weakened people get more and more sick, from just normal Flue and Infections.
And because the mRNA induced production of useless and dangerous SPIKE Proteins never ends,
the Immune System can not handle the additional Infections.

Was it an accident?
Was it because they did not know?

I think it was intentional and they did know. They just wanted the stupid people to pass away.
You will see more and more of this in the coming autumn.
If they see that you found out about it they may even try to make a big war to keep you busy.

Here is a video that shall give hope to those that got their vaccinations.
I do not want to let you go without hope.

I met Jesus.

José Roca

You have got a conspiracy theory addiction.

José Roca

Charles Pegge

Eduardo Jorge

Theo Gottwald

Possibly its worse.

💉⚠ Many people who are fully vaccinated against COVID are now going blind.

We have already written of the numerous cases of heart muscle and pericardial inflammation following Covid 19 injection, as well as recipients who repeatedly tested "positive" for the virus even after vaccination. In addition, there have been dozens of cases of blood clots, strokes, miscarriages and other serious side effects - including death. But there is another worrisome side effect that occurs in those "fully vaccinated" against Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) and is rarely mentioned: Blindness.

Recent data from the United Kingdom suggest that a growing number of fully vaccinated individuals are losing their sight. The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency's (MHRA) Yellow Card system currently shows 163 cases of total blindness in people who received the Pfizer BioNTech drug, as well as another six cases of central vision loss and four cases of sudden vision loss.

Twenty-one individuals are also reportedly now suffering from "transient blindness" specifically caused by the Pfizer injection. This adverse reaction involves visual disturbances or loss of vision in one eye for a few seconds or even minutes.

Another 20 people are also reported to have suffered from a reaction called "unilateral blindness," in which a person has blind or blurred vision in only one eye.
More and more cases known

"A total of 8,016 eye conditions have been reported as adverse reactions to the Pfizer drug through April 6, 2022," the Daily Exposé reports.

Vaccination makes People get blind

And this is just a small part of whats happening. Scientist have found that even after 2 month the body will still contine to produce SPIKE-Proteins, and then they just stopped looking. Soo possibly it will never end.
And this is what will ruin the Immune-System finally - sooner or later.

@Jose, you just believe a so called "Dr. Talabani" who you not even know who really pays him.
Get opinions from multiple sides, not just Reuters.

The Boss from Reuters is also a director with Pfizer since 2014.
He is possibly not the right person for independent information.

A contact of mine wrote:
QuoteNala lays
It's not that new, it's only just been announced now... my neighbor was one of the first to have the injection, after the 2nd injection she got cataracts and was operated on

See it on VK.com

José Roca

> @Jose, you just believe a so called "Dr. Talabani" who you not even know who really pays him.
> Get opinions from multiple sides, not just Reuters.

We all know that misinformation from conspiracy sites is much more reliable :)

[FALSE] Does the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine cause blindness?
https://factcheck.hkbu.edu.hk/home/en/fc_report_eng/pfizer_blindness/

Charles Pegge

The mainstream media has unfortunately neglected the importance of taking Vitamin D which provides basic protection against severe infections of all kinds. Most people are deficient, even in sunny countries.

José Roca

Deficiency in any kind of vitamins causes health problems, so if you suspect that you have a vitamin deficiency, go to the doctor, do not self-medicate, because an excess of vitamin D also causes health problems.

What is ridiculous is trying to frighten people that they will catch AIDS, go blind or die because they have been vaccinated.

Given that most people in Europe are vaccinated, and we are all going to die because of it, what is Theo going to do when he is left alone?

Theo Gottwald

Haha, its so funny to discuss with you Jose. Somehow i love "blind sheep  people" like you.
And our politicians also love you.
If they want to give you poisonous vaxinations, you will just take them.
Possibly if they tell you that"Putin is bad" and you should go there and fight him, you will also run.

Which shows me that people have quite different talents.
Your talent about understanding programming stuff is not near to genius - its genius definitely.
But you are completely blinded when it comes to watch a behind the news that comes in TV.

So not need to believe me or anybody (unless its in teh TV-News).
But just look around. Check the real world.

Meanwhile nearly ANYBODY knows people that have to handle more or less hard problems that arise from the
dangerous vaccination. But most people do not know anybody who died from COVID.
Its true for me, ask your friends.

About your Fact-Checker link.
Just read it careful, and you can understand the system behind these fact-checkers.
Its always the same system. They write:
QuoteReports of suspected adverse reactions through the scheme cannot be regarded as proven adverse reactions to the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine but only suspicions.
So because its "only a suspicion, its wrong".
I can tell you that the idea that this vaccination is good for anything is an suspicion also, and in the same way NOT proofen.
So both sides work with suspicions here.

@Charles
About Vitamin D3, i buy it in Packages for 1 kg each, if you need some i can give you the address where you can get it.
It important to take it together with K2. And if possible also add B12.

Both of these Vitamins have been restricted by AMAZON for their sellers (which is me) at the start of the last pandemic.
Interestingly enough together with Zinc. At that time i wondered why just these had been restricted.
After seeing the result on the immune system i have my own theory on that.

The point is, we take 100.000 IE or 500.000 IE once a week, currently.
Some people would call it a High Dose. I have my own calculations about it.
Most people do not know that when you go into the sun that your body will produce 15000 IE in 15-20 Minutes.
So theoretically your body could produce 480.000 IE just if you stay in the sun for 8 hrs.
This is what i see as the natural limit dose. We do not take more.
Also you need to know that not all what you eat really goes into the system. So Powder - like mine,
which has theoretically 100000 IE per 1g has a resorption rate of 50% to 70%.
And this must also be taken into account.

Besides that Vitamin D3 is the best way "out of the Pandemic Nonsense".
So take high doses of D3 to prevent a flue infection in the autumn this year.
Because it may be deadly for those being vaccinated.
Many of them have lost their B- and T-Cell Autoimmunity and run on a 20% Overall Immunity.

For the producers of vaccinations this is a good business model, because now they are dependent on this stuff.
Unlike if you take high doses of D3/K2. Do it ans survive the Pandemic nonsense.
Which is nothing else then the normal flue. Take a look what happened in Afrika to understand the situation better.

José Roca

The good thing about your posts is that one does not need to refute them, given the enormous amount of absurdities they contain.

You used to be a very nice guy, but you did change several years ago. Other people also noticed it and let me know in private emails. When did you start to frequent conspiracy sites?

How does one feel believing that he is always right and the rest are a herd of blind and ignorant sheep?

Please send several tons of vitamin D to North Korea, land of the unvaccinated, because they are having a serious problem with covid.

P.S. Nobody needs to tell me that Putin is bad. It's a no-brainer. He is not looking very healthy lately. You must send some kilos of Vitamin D to him.

As I am fully vaccinated and, according to the prophecies contained in the Gospel according to Saint Theo, I am going to die soon, I wanted to take advantage of the time I have left and I got married a few days ago. It's never too late.

Theo Gottwald

QuoteThe good thing about your posts is that one does not need to refute them, given the enormous amount of absurdities they contain.

Definitely. Compared with what you see in TV you are right.

QuoteYou used to be a very nice guy, but you did change several years ago. Other people also noticed it and let me know in private emails. When did you start to frequent conspiracy sites?
This is a miss understanding. Ask the TV-News when they started to need "Truth and Fact-Checkers". I did not really change but the world changed.
In earlier years you could openly discuss anything and in teh TV you had Scientists for both sides of an opinion. These days only one opinion is accepted, who is against it is a "Conspiration Theorist".
I remember the times when in Germany any political Party had open Forums like this one. Where anybody could write their opinion. Then - i guess it was in the 90s you could see this disappear.
Now its completely gone. Letting people write their opinion in the public could get dangerous. None of the political parties still has any open Forums.

QuoteHow does one feel believing that he is always right and the rest are a herd of blind and ignorant sheep?
Its not that i am alone, there are many people who spread the truth, especially on non-Mainstream Platforms: 
Social Networks from Russia
and here
Social Network from USA

We are keeping the idea of having different opinions on topics being a good thing.

About Putin, he is actually going to wind the war in Ukraine and this is beneficial for Europe.
I know that western media tells you the opposite but wait and see. Actually often the opposite from what you see in TV is whats out there.

I hope that you will be healthy, Jose. But taking this vaxination will not help you, many people will run into trouble in the next 2-3 Years.
So be careful and read my advice on this.

José Roca

Tomorrow is mi birthday and I'm going to go to a good restaurant with my wife to celebrate it.

Carpe diem  ;)

Charles Pegge

Many Happy Returns, José, and congratulations on your marriage! It is never too late for kindred spirits.

I must confess I have not had the jab. I believe my immune system is hyperactive and would not benefit from alien substances being injected deep into my flesh. In most countries the injection technique is also flawed. Without an aspiration check before injection, there is a small risk of delivering the vaccine directly into a blood vessel, and this can cause a small number of people, severe and long-lasting illness.

On the other hand, as a diabetic I inject insulin in tiny amounts about 5 times a day, just below the skin. The insulin comes from genetically engineered yeast. I have mixed feelings about tech medical dependency but it has kept me alive and in reasonable health for the last 33 years or so.