• Welcome to Jose's Read Only Forum 2023.

Making one thing clear.

Started by Theo Gottwald, August 21, 2022, 07:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theo Gottwald

While in the public media there is a lot of turmoil against people from Russia, we do NOT follow this nonsense here.
Here in the Forum ANYBODY from Russia (as well as from any other country) is highly welcome.
I want remember Petr Schreiber  and Semen Matusewsky who have discussed with us here and in the PB Forum long time ago.
So i hope we will see them back in the future.

And this is a private statement.
IF i had to decide between USA,(Drugs, Gender, wars and Cancel Culture) and Russia (Traditional values), I would definitely prefer Russia.

Translation of the Pictures:
USA was since 1776 (=239 Years) for 222 Years in the war with with other Countries. This is an older Picture, possibly we can add the 4 Years of Donald Trump.
The Script on the Russian Tank says "Liberate us again.". I think this Tank Monument is somewhere in Eastern Germany.

Now here are some predictions for the future of USA. These are not from me, but I believe it can happen like this.

Trump is not going to be President in 2024, but he will come back in 2028.

In 2024 the whole World Banking is near collaps, Paper money is then removed from USA. And of course from Europe.
All Payments only in CBDC (and Crypto? as long as its allowed).

In 2025 US and Europe will implements social Credit System like it is in China.

Good news:
In 2028 Trump will be re-elected "in a landslide", Paper Money will be is back.

José Roca

Semen has never shown any interest in joining this forum. I invited him to join many years ago, when I opened the forum. Regarding Petr Schreiber, he is Czech, not Russian, but as you already confused a Brazilian with a Spaniard, your mistake does not surprise me.

If I had to decide between USA and Russia, I will choose another country.

Invading neighbouring countries counts as a traditional value?

List of wars involving Russia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Russia

Tyranny is a traditional value to preserve?

Russia has a long history of tyrants.

Homophobia is another traditional value to preserve?

LGBT rights in Russia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia

And please don't try to call me Russophobic. I am not against the Russians, but against Putin and his minions.

About your predictions, I don't care. You already have predicted that I'm going to die this Autumn, so as we say in Spain: "Para lo que me queda de estar en el convento, me cago dentro".

I wish you a nice Winter in Russia.

Eduardo Jorge

I love this forum, differences of opinion, conspiracy theories, programming, chemistry, supplementation
  all democratically
about russia and usa, it's like Lula and bolsonaro here in brazil, two rogues, but both have someone to defend them

Nicola_Piano

Bernard Kunzy

Nicola

The Jehovah's Witnesses are free in Ukraine, while they are persecuted in Russia.
They refuse to serve in the army, to respect the true christianism paradigm "You will not kill".

What to think of Cyril and Putin holding a candel for their soldiers dying in Ukraine.

Jehovah's Witnesses were put in concentration camp in early 1933 in Germany...

Theo Gottwald

Always funny to see how people can have so different opinions on the same(?) Subject.

@Jose: Call me what you want, but I am HAPPY that my mother was women and a female.
About LGBT*, i like it in the german Army (see picture).
Because at this place its at the right place. Such an army can not do much harm and this is the good side about it.
If you look picture 3 then you will see where LGBT* ends. This is the part of the german army that is to be used against germans who go on the  street for their right. This part of the army follows the "bad" traditional values.
The people behind all this are not really stupid they know that only real men can protect their backside when it gets hot.

@Eduardo: Bolsonaro can go to the street shopping and people will treat him fine. Don't expect one of our politicians to go to the street.
   They will just get a "Hau ab" ("Go away") and of course they are afraid from normal people for good reasons.

About Semen, i write with him once a month in Skype and i also told him that we will be friends, no matter what lies the russiophobian media will spread.
He agrees with me that the war in Ukraine would be long time over if US would not deliver weapons to the right wing nationalists there.
If i would post pictures from their Uniforms and Tatoos, they german police will storm my house. Yet this is not a problem for the same people to deliver all sorts of weapons to these Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. Let me add that there are long term connections between german very right wing parties and Neo Nazis in Ukraine.
So i really wonder how Jose comes to defend these. :-)  Is a Neo Nazoi a good thing if its in another country?
Even though i personally do not like any war, and do not even want to touch any weapons, I can to some degree understand russia that they do not want this at their borders, in the same way that USA says to Cuba "We will invade you if you give russian rockets a place in your country".

PS: Anybody still reading "Tim and Struppi"? (Picture)
Possibly it will be "forbidden" in germany, as it was done with Winnetou and Karl May last days. They say its racistic comic.
Here you can see the "Bimbo-Mobile". If i see the situation for next winter right, this may be the only cars we can use then.
:-)

José Roca

Russian propaganda about Ukrainians being nazis does not work any longer outside Russia.
It is Putler who is using nazi mercenaries, i.e. Wagner Group.
Your comments no longer surprise me since I learned that your favorite movie is "Triumph des Willens".

Theo Gottwald

@Jose, yes and if you are interested in movie arts as you told, you should know why.
So you see i do not judge people by their political party, i just look if the people are good or bad.
I found that in any political party there are corrupt people but also good people who really care.
The same is true for all races. So are we really so far from each other?

I am quite sure that you agree with me that we are happy that our mother war not "a man".
Remember her and say "Yes, thanks god."

About the Ukainians, there is no chance for them to win. Therefore they should learn from germany.
Those german cities which capitulated first have been least destroyed.
If Ukraine drops their weapons it will be the best for all.

José Roca

Did the Russians surrender when Napoléon invaded them?
Did the Russians surrender when Hitler invaded them?

José Roca

> @Jose, yes and if you are interested in movie arts as you told, you should know why.

Even if you wrap shit in a good wrapper, it's still shit. The content is disgusting.

Theo Gottwald

I am not going to discuss Arts with you. Because taste is individual, in your case highly colored by your political opinion.
Which is not a good way to really value artwork if you first think about "which political color has the author?"
This artwork was the best at their times.
I may remind you that germany at that time also provided the first rockets, the first Jet-Airplanes and much more stuff that you use everyday for example Plexiglas. You will not kick it away because it was a child of that time.
So think about Art and Science as a field of their own.
While one thing is true: Science and Art can only grow if there is an ethical political and society system.
Normally anybody understands that "from inside". Thats why Countries like to show their success in Industrie, and Arts.
Maybe you will visit Germany of these days and see our great successes in the best germany of all times.

Secondly, Russia can not be defeated on their territory and Ukraine is russian territory.
At least it does not belong to USA so much, as you may think :-).

Selensky is an actor and whatever he says is acting and nonsense. The whole process is only a game which will bring more money to weapon producing companies.
If it helps you, take a look into this video below which shows why Ukraine has no chance to win and never had a chance.

All countries now ship their weapons there to have them tested in a "limited war Scenario". Because after that the weapons are approved and can be sold more expensive.
While the western Propaganda tells you that "Russia has lost a tank" or something this is of no importance. Ask the real military they will tell you that Ukraine is destroyed for no reason, they will loose anyway. If they would just give up many towns would not need be destroyed.
We did that in germany when we were attacked by the Russians and those Cities which dropped the Weapons first they did not get destroyed so much.
And after all the Russians left germany later, the US-Troups are still here and they do not want to leave ever.

Details:
Russia fires 60.000 Artillery Grenades per day.

José Roca

> Maybe you will visit Germany of these days and see our great successes in the best germany of all times.

The best Germany of all times... And then you say that the nazis are the Ukrainians...

Theo Gottwald

You do not believe that current Germany is so "great"?
Its so phantastic country, just come here ans see our multicultural progress. And all the Wind Turbines "we" have built.
You can freeze in the winter and at the same time change your gender once each year.
This is the sort of progress we like.

The Ukrainians are just CIA Agents, interestingly the CIA has established in Ukraine the NAZI-Culture to make them as strong and resistant to Russia as possible.
They have given them a Fake history "as opposing force to russia" based on some Nazi Collaborateurs like Stephan Bandera.
You can find all those Ukraine Officials putting flowers at Stephans grave. Whatever this is good for.
Its a fake culture and normal US Strategy after they took control over a country.

They did not really believe in the power of LGBTQ to make Ukrainians resistant against russian forces for long time.
Today you find the extremist people in the Green Parties. They are the one who want to limit your Freedom for their ideology.

Germany is mostly in an total "NoNazi" State today. Anything that was good in the years before is now declared bad.
Even Parents can not be "Father" and "Mother" anymore but they shall be called "P1" and "P2" ... until "P99" - you may know better.

Whatever you have been in the Past it's bad and its Nazi. This the same sort of "Cultural Revolution" that Mao has made in China.
They are preparing to chip all People and control the money flow using CBDC's. I told you in USA we will get a social credit system like in China, shortly after the Banking Crisis in 2024.

You need to destroy the culture of a country to establish communism. Which is an extremist ideology.
Alltogether this is like the lower point of a Sinus curve.

Curves go up and down and with time they find a good balanced position, which is not yet the case here.

SO if this nonsense fails, and a culture that has lost the difference between "Man" and "Women" is doomed to fail -
then the curve will change the direction and these people will do some nonsense in the opposite direction.
Extremist people live like that. They get born into a system, and then the unfold an do extremistic stuff.
It can be a religious sect or a political party of whatever direction.

If its in Germany or in other countries is not that important for the human evolution.
Whatever Country you live in you can to some degree try this stuff.
This is how "Life on earth" works.

I got this Information today. Which language is it?

José Roca

For your information, we are in 2022, not 1933.

Theo Gottwald

See attachment.
History seems to repeat - again we shall go and fight against Russia.
And again people say "There are good reasons for that".

I don't think so.